Microsystem Support, Inc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CLIENTS ARE IN AGREEMENT WITH MICROSYSTEM SUPPORT, INC. TO CONDUCT AN ON-LINE SERVICE ON THEIR ELECTRONIC PERIPHERALS. OTHER SERVICES INCLUDE WEB SITE DESIGN, INCREASE WEB TRAFFIC, GRAPHIC DESIGN AND DIGITAL MARKETING
- BACKGROUND: The Client is of the opinion that we have the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide computer services to the Client. Microsystem Support, Inc. is agreeable to providing such computer services to the Client on the terms and conditions set out in this document. Our team members, hold all the required certifications and are highly experienced at designing websites and fixing any types of software or computer problems.
- IN CONSIDERATION OF: the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set .forth in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Client and the Contractor (individually the “Party” and collectively the “Parties” to this Agreement) agree as follows:
- Services Provided: The Client hereby agrees to engage and provide the Client with various IT computer services (the “Services”): The Services will also include any other computer tasks which the Parties may agree on. MSS hereby agrees to provide such Services to the Client.
- Performance: The Parties agree to do these terms and Conditions.
- Currency: Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, all monetary amounts referred to is in USD (US Dollars).
- Compensation: The Client will charge a flat fee of $ 79.00 for the first Services provided on the client’s device. Should the technician work on more than one device the first time, then the client will be invoiced the flat fee for each device. + In the event that the Client wishes to terminate a long-term contract prior to completion of the Services, where the Services have been partially performed, we are entitled to pro rata payment of the Compensation for each service call provided and for each device.
- Reimbursement of Expenses> The Client will be reimbursed from time to time for reasonable reasons in connection with providing the Service amount pre-paid minus $79.00 for each device already worked on.
- Confidentiality: Confidential information (the “Confidential Information”) refers to any data or information relating to the Client, whether business or personal, which would reasonably be considered to be private or property to the Client and that is not generally known and where the release of that Confidential Information could reasonably be expected to cause harm to the Client.
- We agree not to disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any Confidential Information which the we obtained, except as authorized by the Client or as required by law. The obligations of confidentiality will apply during the term of this Agreement and will survive indefinitely upon termination of this Agreement.
- Ownership of Intellectual Property: All intellectual property and related material, including any trade secrets, moral rights, goodwill, relevant registrations or applications for registration, and rights in any patent, copyright, trademark, trade dress, industrial design and trade name (the “Intellectual Property”) that is developed or produced under this Agreement, is a “work made for hire” and will be the sole property of the Client. The use of the Intellectual Property by the Client will not be restricted in any manner.
- Return of Property: Upon the expiry or termination of a long-term contract, MMS Inc. will return to the Client any property, documentation, records, or Confidential Information which is the property of the Client.
- Notice: All notices, requests, demands or other communications required or permitted by the terms of this Agreement will be given in writing and delivered to the Parties at their email address or to such other address as either Party may from time to time notify the other, and will be deemed to be properly delivered (a) immediately upon being served personally, (b) two days after being deposited with the postal service if served by registered mail, or (c) the following day after being deposited with an overnight courier.
- Indemnification: Except to the extent paid in settlement from any applicable insurance policies, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, each Party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the other Party, and its respective affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, punitive damages, expenses, reasonable legal fees and costs of any kind or amount whatsoever, which result from or arise out of any act or omission of the indemnifying party, its respective affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns that occurs in connection with these term and conditions.